Genesis Systems Inc., US – the #1 developer of State and Federal Vital Records systems in the United States is seeking motivated candidates in its offshore center in either Pune or Delhi, India for an Accountant position.
Genesis currently holds multiple contracts for the development of comprehensive web-based Vital Records systems for state Departments of Health. Genesis has been in business for over 32 years and owns the developed code. As such, Genesis is a “product” company with continuing revenue which translates into job stability with very low staff turnover. Genesis anticipates unparalleled growth over the next several years.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our growing team of professionals. We offer very competitive salaries and raises based on performance.
- Has excellent time management and organizational skills
- Is detail-oriented
- Has excellent computer skills and is familiar with Excel, Accounting and IT applications
- Is able to work independently with a limited amount of supervision
- Is able to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Is able to recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients
- Will take initiative to establish and ambitiously expand the presence of the firm with the backing and support of management
- The primary responsibility is reconciling A/R, A/P, payroll prep and posting to the general ledger
- Prepare and/or review monthly financial reports for related entities.
- Assist in maintaining the written procedures for all accounting activities performed.
- Run various reports to aid in facilitating reconciliation.
- Assists with monthly postings and general ledger and other account reconciliations.
- Work with senior level accountants
Education, Training, and Experience Requirements:
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business
- 2-3 years of professional experience preferred
- Experience in Quickbooks and Sage accounting software
- Experience in Excel, Word, and Outlook
Professional Benefits Include:
- Extremely competitive salary
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid Time Off
- Tremendous Opportunity
- Fun Environment
Genesis Systems, Inc. and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers
Please send your resume and a detailed cover letter which will serve as your writing sample.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Software Development
- Monitoring company accounts and conducting quarterly reviews
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Profit-and-loss statements
- Tax preparation
- Expense reports
- Account reconciliation
- Data entry
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5