The accountant is responsible for preparing journal entries, posting the journal entries, and posting to the general ledger. This position also requires posting to the subsidiary ledgers and reconciling the ledger accounts.
- Preparing the cash status reports periodically
- Responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual financial statements
- Required to maintain various documents and forms like income statement for: expense statements, cash flow statements and balance sheets
- Ensuring the company compliance with external auditors and government’s rules and regulations
- Responsible for gathering tax details, and maintaining tax reports.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs