About TMF Group
In an environment of ever increasing globalization we provide professional services in 80+ countries to help our clients operate across borders. Whether entering a new market or driving in country growth we ensure they stay focused on their core business, taking the stress away from their accounting, legal and HR responsibilities.
Support colleagues in the provision of a high-quality accounting service, producing service deliverable for a portfolio of clients, including the preparation of data, and acting as the primary day to day contact for the provision of those professional services, to meet stakeholders’ and client expectations producing service deliverable for a portfolio of clients, including the preparation of data, and acting as the primary day to day contact for the provision of those professional services, to meet stakeholders’ and client expectations
- Understand the importance of revenue, productivity, chargeability and the client relationship and effectively apply this understanding to daily tasks Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Responsible for delivering specified deliverable to clients in accordance with deadlines
- Ensure appropriate controls, policies and processes are adhered to
- Create and maintain relevant records
- Assist with implementing changes to procedures, guidelines, etc.
- Escalate client/work issues to Supervisor/Manager
- Assist other members of the team, giving guidance and mentoring, as required
- Collect appropriate data from clients and input into database as required
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with clients
- Deal with or act on correspondence from third parties including authorities, lawyers, partners, etc.
- Support the implementation and updating of systems
- Various other miscellaneous tasks as instructed from time to time
- Support clients with service delivery matters
- Attend client meetings, as required
- Prepare client work in accordance with procedures
- Work with clients to ensure required data is received in good time
- Prepare and submit approved returns, submissions, accounts, reports et al as applicable
- Inputting information in system
- Review, test and reconcile the work and data received from third parties
- Set up and maintain computerized entity financial databases
- Banking, cash and cashbook maintenance
- Debtor and creditors maintenance and reconciliations
- VAT and WHT returns
- Statutory reporting, including assisting in preparing AFS and populating withholding tax returns
- Monthly, quarterly and annual management reports
- Assist with the co-ordination of monthly and annual trackers
- Perform any other reasonable assignment requested by management
Key Knowledge and Experience
- Qualified Accountant (CPA, ACCA, CA) in recognized professional body;
- At least 4 years relevant experience gained from sizable CPA firm or multinational company; plus tax experience gained in major international professional firms is an advantage;
- Sound knowledge of international accounting practices (IFRS) and key updates;
- Excellent skills in use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office;
- Experience in QuickBooks, Zoho, SAP and other key accounting software is a differential;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Arabic will be an advantage.
- Be organized, logical and thorough in the execution of the function
- Deadline oriented person with the ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strives to meet service delivery standards.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5