Roles and Responsibilities
The Candidates Should have working knowledge of Financial accounting, commercial norms & taxation and good knowledge of computers(Knowledge of SAP will be preferred). The responsibilities includes preparation of Accounting documents such as Invoices, billing, Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchases, Bank reconciliations, verification of payments, MIS, Maintenance of records in SAP FICO and other Commercial , etc.. Candidate should have strong knowledge of GST and should be capable of filing GST returns independently. The person will be responsible for Branch Accounting functions.
The major responsibilities includes :
1. Ensuring maintenance of Books of accounts including finance management and Assets Accounting,
2. Ensuring implementation of standard procedures relating to arrival of stock,
3. Maintenance of stock in the godowns
4. Physical verification of stock in warehouse and Reconciliation with Book Stock
6. Reconciliation of Vendor/Supplier Ledger
7. Reconciliation of Inter Office Balance8. Ensuring proper compliance with all statutory formalities like service tax, GST filing etc.
9. Coordinating with internal auditors
10. Ensuring proper utilization of budget, etc.
11. Reconciliation of Vendor/Supplier Ledger & Inter Office balance
12. Preparation of Transporter bills
13. Preparation of Journal vouchers and payments
14. Other accounts related works
15. Settling employee tour bills and other bills
16. Ensure proper transportation of stocks and other commercial activities, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
The candidate should be first class graduate / post graduate in Commerce. S/he should also have minimum 2-3 years of experience in Accounting, Taxation, Financial Management and other allied areas. The candidate having knowledge of SAP FICO will be preferred. Age should not be more than 28 years.
Perks and Benefits
Remuneration would commensurate with qualification and experience.
B.Com in Any Specialization
MBA/PGDM in Finance,M.Com in Any Specialization