Urgently Required Accounts Manager in UAE.
- Location: Dubai
- Should have 3-5 years’ experience in group of companies as head of department.
- UAE Driving License is must.
- Education should be CA Inter, ACCA
- Accountable for monitoring the progress of projects, investigating variances, approving expenses, and ensuring that project billings are issued to customers and payments collected.
- Having Experience to handle supplier invoices related to a project , time sheets ,overhead charges to be applied to a project, account totals related to project assets and expenses
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
- Create and submit government reports and tax returns related to projects Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closure
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the finance team in the daily banking requirements.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Report on project profitability to management, any opportunities for additional billings ,inform management regarding the remaining funding available for projects.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions
- Work with the audit team to ensure a clean and timely year end audit
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- account management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5