Qualified female applicants are encouraged to apply.
People with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
- Conduct administrative support functions in relation to staff, office premises, furniture, equipment, vehicles and transport in accordance with FAO guidelines.
- Maintain inventories of non-expendable items of furniture, equipment and vehicles.
- Ensure correct maintenance of vehicle log books and records of fuel and repair or maintenance by all drivers.
- Conduct administrative support functions in relation to staff, office premises, internet, furniture, equipment, vehicles and transport in accordance with FAO guidelines.
- Work and coordinate closely with the provincial program team (including district staff) to ensure timely and well administrated missions, meetings, events etc.
- Work closely with the finance staff to ensure timely processing of documents and participate as necessary in negotiation of lease agreements with vendors and UN partners for premises and vehicles.
- Supervise drivers and janitorial staff
- Maintain inventories of non-expendable items of furniture, equipment and vehicles
- Ensure adequate maintenance of office premises, all equipment security appliances and vehicles
- Ensure correct maintenance of vehicle logbooks and records of fuel and repair or maintenance by all drivers
- Provide general office support services to help ensure the smooth functioning of offices including necessary bookings and reservations as required
- University Degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) in administration, management, accounting and finance;
- Five years of progressively responsible administrative, accounting and office management experience.
- Good knowledge of IT Skills; MS Office applications, and office technology equipment.
- Working knowledge of Urdu and local languages in KPK, and a good working knowledge of English;
- National of Pakistan.
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing)
Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help please contact: Careers@fao.org
Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications
For additional employment opportunities visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/
Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
If you need help, or have queries, please contact: Careers@fao.org
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General