The Role: As an AM Media Strategy, we empower you to manage/lead the media operations which include planning, buying, implementation and reporting functions for all campaigns in line with the agreed market plan and brand strategy.
Note: Interested applicants are required to apply by 31st March 2020
Your Impactful Goals:
- Lead the Contact point media strategy (360’) together with AMs/ABM’s /BMs of different segments
- Design and implement brand communication strategies based on consumer insights, media trends, and integration across all touchpoints
- Manage the media agency across all areas of media planning, buying, execution and finance
- Manage end to end timely execution and post-analysis of campaigns ensuring all media KPIs are met
- Set media targets and benchmarks for optimization across all mediums
- Work closely with the OOH team/OMA on setting the OOH KPIs and an integrated strategic approach to the operation
- Work closely with the Digital team to design integrated media campaigns
- Explore new avenues to target the customer via nontraditional mediums and innovations across existing mediums
- Manage the Marcom budgets and budget forecasts in close coordination with internal stakeholders
- Responsible for campaign planning bringing in synergies and integration with various contact points.
Your Typical day at work
- Working closely with multiple internal stakeholders to understand brands and communication needs
- Coordinating with brand teams, media specialist units, creative and media agencies to execute campaigns
- Managing the media agency for smooth media operations
- Managing multiple tasks and heavy workload under crunched timelines
- Working closely with commercial finance, procurement, and finance team to manage smooth financial operations
- Education : Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration or Equivalent from a reputed university preferably with majors in Marketing, media strategy or communications
- Work experience : 4+ years of experience in media /communication planning
Potential Career Path:
- Similar AM level positions within the Marketing Department
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal & written)
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. Being rated as the top employer of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in an environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment on the basis of merit.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5