No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
- Generate the required volume of Insurance Business in order to achieve or exceed the assigned premium and operational objective.
- Review, process and settle/monitor claims fairly and promptly consistent with the policy terms as well as ensuring customer satisfaction, which are within the branch manager limits.
- Plan and systematically implement all Administrative actions for the effective functioning of the Branch in order to ensure that the related expenses are contained within the approved budget.
- Train, motivate and develop the Supervisors / Staff in order to enhance their individual performance and achieve the designed commercial and operational objectives with efficiency and high standard of professionalism.
- Collect and collate Business and Market conditions related data to prepare reports and formulate appropriate recommendations for Managements’ information and appropriate decision making in order to counter competition and retain/increase market share of the business.
- Supervise and carefully monitor the processing of policy documents, claim settlements and all other business related transactions in order to ensure strict compliance with the guidelines and procedures.
- Plan, analyze and develop appropriate marketing strategies and actions in order to secure new/additional business and enhance profitability and market share.
- Maintain a systematic and efficient Records Maintenance System to ensure accuracy of records and facilitate prompt retrieval for reference and use when required.
- Visit brokers and clients regularly to generate business. To enhance the direct sales team in the branch.
- Holding a relevant university degree, preferably with a professional qualification in insurance.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience handling similar job responsibilities.
- Excellent managerial skills and Sales/Marketing ability. Should have Technical/Underwriting knowledge also in order to discuss business proposal with clients and brokers.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Applicant must be a resident in Salalah
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5