Who are we?
Siemens is a German-based global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role. The Middle East has been a key region for Siemens since the company first established an active presence here over 150 years ago. Since then, Siemens has continued to deliver advanced technology behind many of the region’s key infrastructure projects, supporting the development of the entire region. Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensures governance, execution and control of core Treasury activities in an efﬁcient way.
- Supports in Treasury governance and ﬁnancial risk related issues.
- Developing and leveraging relationships within and across teams and/or organizational units to achieve results.
- Support in all Cash Management & Control over funds activities for interest cost optimization.
- Understands business goals, objectives and needs of the business solution environment.
- Ensures consistency with overall internal policy guidelines.
- Support in setting up and maintenance of different payment infrastructures towards local banks.
- Support Finance team in other trade finance activities.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Knows and understands standard bank contracts, is able to identify risks and is able to implement basic comments/concepts minimizing such risks.
- Familiar with KYC documents & banks’ requirements.
- Administers different account types, incl. opening, closing, ongoing administration of accounts, consideration of requirements on documentation, validation of pricing conditions, fees and charges as well as authorization of signatures. Steers and controls payments and bank accounts.
- Has a basic understanding of the different rules & regulations of central banks and other ﬁnancial institutions.
- Assists in Funding & Sweeping activities.
- Leverages concepts of payment processing, continuously checks processing and electronic payment concepts for improvement and provides recommendations. Proactively addresses problems and gives guidance to others solving them. Quickly able to draw correct conclusions often based on little data.
- Sets up structured and realistic plans and schedules for own work and related activities or projects; deals with a variety of tasks maintaining ﬂexibility to change priorities if necessary; Uses available tools and applications to structure activities; Knows and uses IT Tools for respective scope.
- Strong presentation skills: Gives presentations to different target groups of all sizes, including senior management; Presents complex topics and difﬁcult subjects in an easy and understandable way.
- Basic knowledge about Trade finance like bank guarantees & letters of credit.
- Familiar with different local banks online banking platforms.
- 2 – 5 years experience.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5