Private Banking 1859 is dedicated to providing wealth management services and advice to a distinctive and wealthy clientele. It is part of the National Bank, which offers a wide range of financial services to individuals, businesses and governments across Canada, as well as specialized services to a select group of international clients.
In order to conquer this high-potential market, PB 1859 wants to be joined by a team of professionals, committed and dedicated devotees to offer their distinctive customers an unmatched level of service. Redefining the proximity relationship, members of PB 1859 will stand out from the competition and from all that is currently available on the market.
This position reports to the Regional Vice-President, Private Banking 1859.
Your main challenges:
- Support the Private Banker by providing administrative follow-up and value-added customer service
- Ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty by developing a personalized relationship that meets the needs of each client
- Optimize customer interventions and identify sales opportunities
- Open commercial and personal files and perform various transactions on behalf of clients
- Contribute to the efficiency of administrative and financial activities by rigorously monitoring client files
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Wealth Management sector’s activities.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Provide clients with products or services that can meet their needs
- Preliminary analysis, compilation, verification and indexation of the financial information and tax structures required to process customer financing requests, in accordance with standards established by the credit center
- Write and/or verify letters of offer and guarantees (individual and business records)
- Ensure adherence to deadlines (loans, investments, interest income)
- Establish and maintain effective communication with the various stakeholders involved in the files
- Establish a relationship of trust with clients, in concert with the Private Banker
- Completed three-year college diploma or academic equivalent, related to industry and three years of relevant experience
- Canadian Investment Funds course completed
- Experience in particular and/or commercial credit
- Knowledge of banking, investment and financial products
- Knowledge of Bank applications (FCC, TIP, Hyp., GB Fund, etc.)
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Propensity to provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate a good sense of initiative and a good level of autonomy
- Bilingualism (spoken / written) French and English
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
Particular Condition:In the event that the successful candidate does not have the required licenses, the candidate must commit to successfully completing the Canadian Investment Funds course within the first 12 months of hiring. The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the sector’s activities.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5