3+ years experience
- Business Development and Sales process Ensuring new business acquisition through team of relationship managers Revenue enhancement for the cluster by ensuring sales process and monitoring the same on continuous basis.
- Ensure adherence to the sales process with supervisory review in the CRM CRM monitoring and fulfillment by BB RMs for branch leads.
- To provide feedback on quality of leads generated and plans to improve LC / LG ratios Training RMs on BBG products / CAM preparation / other related items.
- Improvement on yield for the Bank so that the Portfolio has a strong Return on capital.
- Providing guidance to RMs and preparing them before call to make an effective and resulted oriented sales pitch Customer Management Customer calling along with RMs wherever required and assist for large ticket cases.
- Ensuring APR tracking and measures to improve APR income of the portfolio Monitor the cross-sell of various products by RMs to existing customers.
- Resolution of customer queries / complaints Regular guidance to RMs on customer engagement and managing the portfolio CRM call reviews to be done to provide guidance and monitor tasks & leads for closure.
- To keep a check on the performance of accounts and overall portfolio.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders Endorsing CAM approvals and coordinating with credit for CAM approvals.
- To assist RMs during negotiations with customer To support and guide RMs on the engagement with cross functional business verticals.
- Regular reviews with cross function which are Credit, Salary team, Branch Banking, Operations, Treasury, Trade desk and Insurance teams Business enhancement Ensuring increase in product penetration for existing customers in the portfolio Ensuring adequate cross sell of CASA / FD TPP, CMS, Salary accounts to BBG customers.
- Lead the implementation of the exit plans for large ticket and high stressed accounts in the cluster.
- Regular interaction / negotiation / modification of plans to ensure regularization / closure of exit accounts.
- Other responsibilities On the Job Appraisal and feedback for continuous improvements.
- Recruitment Interviews.
- Ensure that all the management guidance is properly passed on to the last RM in the team for effective management guidance implementation.
- Ensure Team management by making sure that the entire unit is fully motivated and in line with Banks initiatives of growth.
- Strong Team management skills
- Strong Analytical ability
- Strong communication skills
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Good Interpersonal and Negotiation skills
- Understanding of the Banking Industry
- Understanding of the SME sector
Post Graduate in Finance or Chartered Accountant
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5