5+ years experience
We are looking for an Agile Business Analyst / Scum Master to join our team.
PLEASE NOTE: – This role requires you to work in EST timezone (Nightime in India)
- Understands the domain and translates that knowledge to product vision and builds functionality that adds value and returns on investment
- Iteratively converts the backlog into Sprint goals to target team towards effective delivery
- Facilitate using effective product discovery techniques
- Engages appropriate stakeholders to refine the backlog by adding details
- Align priorities across customers, business partners, subject matter and user experience, experts
- Own the product road-map as well as the release plan, sprint goal and release goal for the agile scrum team
- Provide effective leadership of Scrum teams and Agile processes.
- Mentor team members on Agile methods and best practices.
- Work with Scrum teams to ensure that the principles of the Scrum methodology are protected.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration within and around the team (release & sprint planning, user stories, backlog grooming, Agile testing, etc.)
- Identify and remove organization and team impediments and help resolve issues and conflicts – Shield the team from external interference.
- Conduct Agile planning meetings, daily stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Report on project velocity, risks, road blocks, sprint burn-down and project release status.
- Promote continuous improvement, help teams to increase productivity, and foster innovation
- Maintain product knowledge to increase efficiency in delivery of all product deliverables.
- Keep project team well informed of changes within the organization
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to team members and stakeholders.
- Uses independent judgment to identify problems and recommend solutions.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading Agile Scrum Teams
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification required
- Bachelor’s Degree (ideally in Computer Science or Management Information Systems) or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of IT work experience as an application developer, business analyst, or project manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills including communication, facilitation, ability to drive a team to Improve Team Collaboration
- Ability to develop and foster teamwork and facilitate team dynamics
- Able to gauge team performance and identify areas for growth and improvement
- Able to garner respect and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Scrum Master: 3 years (Preferred)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5