ION Energy is an advanced battery management and intelligence platform. It is focused on building technologies that improve the life and performance of lithium-ion batteries that power electric vehicles and energy storage systems.
With batteries contributing to 40% + cost in modern EVs and there is anxiety around their life, performance (charging time, safety, etc) that requires more than just local safety protection.
ION Energy has pioneered a disruptive battery intelligence platform – Edison Analytics, that is designed to improve performance and extend the life of Lithium-ion batteries. Edison leverages battery data, software analytics and AI to remotely monitor, predict and improve battery life. Battery pack manufacturers, OEMs, and electric mobility fleet operators around the world use ION’s platform to optimize their battery management systems (BMS) and build world-class batteries.
**Founded in 2016 by Akhil Aryan and Alexandre Collet, ION’s mission is to accelerate Earth’s transition to an all-electric planet.**
This is in response to the fast exhaustion of the earth’s reserve of fossil fuels due to the insatiable demand for energy. The company is headquartered in the USA with significant operations arched out to Mumbai in India and Grenoble in France.
Within a year of its inception, ION Energy acquired an 8-year-old French Battery Management System (BMS) developer – Freemens SAS, in a first of its kind cross-border acquisition. Since then, ION started commercializing its flagship BMS platform. Today, ION is empowering 60+ organizations in 12 countries, including SE Asia, North America and Europe (Germany, France, UK, Poland, Austria, Sweden).
**The role will be a spit between Key Account Management and Business Development: **
– You will be responsible for handling the most important client accounts in a company. These accounts make up the highest percentage of company income, and as the KAM, you must build and maintain a strong relationship with the client.
– Act as the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed.
– Upselling/cross selling to existing clients and inbound lead conversion to expand business.
**What you will do: **
* Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
* Resolving key client issues and complaints by developing a complete understanding of key account needs
* Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
* Working with CXO’s, Operations, T&V and team members from other departments to ensure customer success and delight
* Monthly/Quarterly Reporting on account progress & goals to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
* Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
* Converting Inbound Leads to expand business and grow customer base & gain market share
**This is you: **
* Bachelors or Masters in any stream (preferably business)
* 1-2 years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience (preferably in the energy/automotive industry)
* Ability to prioritize multiple customers, projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you are a listener, a presenter, and a – people-person
* Self-motivated and self-directed
* Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
* Good understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
* Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
* Strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through on client contracts
* Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹600,000.00 to ₹1,000,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- business development: 1 year (Preferred)
- 6 years: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5