We are looking for a Lead having a minimum of 4 – 12 years of overall experience in developing web technologies using C# and a minimum of 2 – 5 years in team handling.
- Excellent grasp of C#
- In-depth understanding of design patterns.
- Experience test-driven development and writing unit/integration tests
- Ability to work in an existing complex codebase and learn/adhere to the current architecture.
- Experience with payment technologies including POS, Direct Debit, card
- payment gateway integrations, PCI DSS, and PSD2
- XML, SOAP, REST, HTTP, OAuth, and JSON required.
- Experience developing and maintaining restful APIS
- Understanding of best practices in API development.
Database Level (SQL Server)
- Strong relational database experience in SQL Server
- Ability to take ownership of and comprehend an existing complex data model
- Ability to create and maintain complex SQL queries
- Ability to analyze and improve the performance of existing SQL server queries
SCRUM / Agile
- Willingness to work as part of a mutually supportive team
- Excellent communication skills on status and progress to stakeholders
- Ability to articulate technical concepts clearly both spoken and written.
- Ability to help size and refine work.
Good to Have
- Experience on cloud platforms, Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) etc.;
- Sound understanding of Cloud, Analytics;
- Experience with other NoSQL technologies.
Required Soft Skills
- Demonstrate drive, determination, enthusiasm, and an ability to work effectively as a team member;
- Exhibit the ability to solve problems efficiently;
- Should be dedicated, self-disciplined, proactive, follow deadlines and able to work independently;
- Should have good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- webapi: 1 year (Required)
- C#: 1 year (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5