We, Executive Search Worldwide are inquest of suitable candidate for Chief financial officer(CFO)for one of our clients.
Position Title: Chief financial officer(CFO)
Position Based In: Karachi – Pakistan
Employer / Client’s Detail: Leading poultry Industry
Gender: Equal Opportunity Employer
Professional Qualification: Master’s degree in Accounting or BA/PA/CMA
Professional Experience: Over 10 years post qualification experience. Heading the Finance function of a similar/mid sized company involved in imports and sales through a nation-wise distribution network. An honest, mature finance professional with strong legal, tax and HR competencies, good negotiations, managerial and leadership skills, experience in partnering with an executive team, and excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
Job Descriptions / Responsibilities:
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction, strategy, business plan, budget and supporting Initiatives.
- Monitor and advise on the implementation of business plan, including sales, operations and budgets.
- Develop financial, tax, legal and manpower strategies.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the management team.
- Manage accounting, imports, procurement, human resource, legal, tax and administration functions of The company.
- Manage transactions with third parties to whom functions or services have been outsourced.(Distributors, manpower providers, contractors, suppliers, etc., ensuring compliance with sales tax, withholding tax and other regulations.
- Implement financial, supply chain/inventory management, sales, HR and operational best practices.
- Supervise negotiation and signing of distribution contracts, service providers, contractors, ensuring competitive terms and discounts, due diligence and implementation.
- Report financial results accurately and in accordance with regulatory requirements to the CEO and board of directors on monthly basis or whenever required. Inform CEO immediately of significant deviations, advise and assist in taking remedial measures & manage payroll and benefits for staff.
- Developing good business relationships with external stakeholders, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers, Consultants, contractors, regulators, tax, legal, government and statutory organizations.
- Monitor daily sales, accounts receivable, accounts payable and liabilities, cash balances and cash Forecasts.
- Assess and recommend business opportunities preferably within the poultry industry.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5