- Accelerate digital transformation.
- Drive business agility.
- Forge partnerships.
- Deliver optimal efficiency.
- Position is responsible for selling consulting services and achieve Sales targets for Banking Consulting Sales in Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and some North and East African markets as well. Emphasis is on KSA & Kuwait market
- Strategically engage customers with the view of building key relationships and creating the foundation for Consulting Sales.
- Competency in positioning the portfolio at “C” level at a business, IT and operational level.
- Building a deep and active engagement model with Clients.
- Creating a tailored ‘case for transformation’ and solution proposal with supporting business case for each opportunity.
- Close opportunities in a timely and managed process.
- Sales lead generation and pipeline management.
- Collaborate and across Oracle Line of Business stakeholders and within the various teams in the FSBGU.
- Lead FSGBU account plan and coverage model to identify target Clients
- Works with partners, alliances, license sales, and other internal Oracle organizations. Interacts internally and externally with executive management requiring negotiation of difficult matters
- Seasoned Banking Software Services / Consulting Sales professional with minimum of 10-12 years of experience in the areas of core & digital banking applications like SAP, Finacle (Infosys), T24/IBIS/Globus (Temenos), Midas/Bankmaster/Equation (Misys), Banks/Quartz (TCS), Symbols (SunGuard, SystemAccess) or similar vendor applications
- Experience in shaping and developing significant investment initiatives / projects of $US 5M and upwards, including business case development, detailed solution scope, implementation approach and plan, etc.
- Deep knowledge about the Middle East and African banking industry is vital.
- Self-starter / independent worker
- Strong combined Sales & business development skills
- Used to managing sales cycles for strategic opportunities (solution selling)
- Knowledge of finance fundamentals, retail/commercial banking products life cycle, accounting and back-office operations
- Knowledge of IT and Banking
- Excellent communications and networking skills
- Ability to collaborate across internal and external stakeholders
- Partner management experience would be beneficial
- Proven problem solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
- Ability to travel locally, Regionally and Internationally to cover the market patch allotted
Responsible for sales of Oracle consulting services.
Responsible for selling the Oracle consulting services. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
8-12 years of relevant field sales experience. Able to develop strong internal relationships. Able to network and develop strong business relationships with customers such that they turn to Oracle for their resource needs. Able to generate leads and submit proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle service offerings. Able to generate consulting services and nurture and close the transaction. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5