- Participating in production activities in support of lines of business needs
- Working with peers on process improvements or other projects as assigned
- Participating in Battle of the Interns where you’ll present your findings to a panel of judges
- Developing skills in time management, presentation and persuasion, sales, leadership, communication and professionalism
- Building relationships across all levels of the company, from your peers to our executives
- Learning from mentors and managers as well as building blocks for a successful career
- Preparing financial reports, working on special projects, presenting and analyzing data and making recommendations from financial information
- Excellent PC skills including spreadsheet, database, and word processing applications
- Thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting and financial principles
- Excellent math skills and ability to understand/calculate percentages and fractions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources to achieve outstanding results
- Ability to interpret company policies, procedures and practices
- Ability to communicate effectively with excellent presentation and persuasion skills
- Resourceful and self-motivated with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once
- Enjoys collaborating with teams and various lines of business or working independently when necessary
- Detail oriented and intellectually curious, digging into the reasons behind a cause
- Enthusiasm for learning with a focus on a career in banking
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.