To support the management of content dissemination and any tasks related to the content development of the WISH summits and non-summit events.
- Maintain and update a directory of Research/Content contacts at the national, regional and international levels.
- Provide key support for day-to-day operations of the summit content department, including:
- Administrative support for the running of all the Innovation competitions
- Scheduling and note taking of internal and external meetings within the department
- Assist in the supervision and document keeping of work related to content department and cross department work
- Map out all project plans and carry out efficient record keeping of summit content progress within department and with all summit partners including event Management Company, academic partners, forum chairs and WISH team.
- Assist with translation of content where required from English to Arabic and vice versa.
- Review research reports received from academic partners.
- Handle correspondence related to content work for active projects related to summit content.
- Follow-up and report on the progress of projects provides reports and update to Director of Content and Forum Manager.
- Schedule calls, collate notes during partner conference calls and monitors progress on the summit reports from the academic partners and alerts the Director of Content to any problems associated with delays.
- Maintain full and updated filing system of Research/Content projects correspondence and documentation.
- Provide information on Research/Content projects for WISH website and newsletter to Partnership and Outreach team.
- Collaborate in the organization of research related events at WISH.
- Review and summarize research studies and reports and provide briefing of main findings to research staff as required.
- Assist in editing and reviewing research papers as required.
- Maintain, archive and record research studies at WISH for easy access and use.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field & 2-5 years of full-time work experience in healthcare research or a related field
- Very good creative thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizing and planning skills
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft and edit a variety of written reports and communications and to articulate ideas clearly and concisely; Arabic proficiency is required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5