About Corporate Bank Technology
Corporate Banking is a technology centric business, with an increasing move to real-time processing, an increasing appetite from customers for integrated systems and access to supporting data. This means that technology is more important than ever for the business.
Deutsche Bank is one of the few banks with the scale and network to compete aggressively in this space, and the breadth of investment in this area is unmatched by our peers. Joining the team is a unique opportunity to help rebuild the core of some of our most mission critical processing systems from the ground-up.
Our Corporate Bank Technology team is a global team of 3000 coders (and growing!) across 30 countries. The primary businesses that Corporate Bank support are Cash Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Trust & Agency Services. CB Technology support these businesses through CIO aligned teams and also by ‘horizontals’ such as Client Connectivity, Surveillance and Regulatory, Infrastructure, Architecture, Production, and Risk & Control.
About Our Engineers
Our Engineers work on a diverse range of solutions using cutting-edge technology every day, including our award-winning platforms like Autobahn, Fabric, Glue, and more.
Our Technology strategy is designed to build new revenue streams and develop innovative ideas which produce a new competitive advantage for the Bank, whilst also fixing our foundations and focusing on the importance of stability and risk management. Corporate Bank Technology understands the client’s needs and has a robust strategy and innovative approach to deliver.
About the Team
Core Banking: Core Banking and Client Statements has an end-to-end responsibility for application development and management of the respective application portfolio. The portfolio covers Core Products that GTB offers to its international clients like DDA/Cash Accounts, Core Banking, and Liquidity, Payments Processing and Clearing and F/X payments globally. It is also the global cash settlement platform for all other business lines.
What You’ll Do
As part of our global team you will work on various components as a Software Engineer. The Engineer for the Core banking and Payments area will focus on Business Analysis, development and testing for Change the Bank projects from IDMS (Asia Core Banking) approved book of work – which will include regulatory changes, transformational programs or essential maintenance. The Engineer will involve in the provision of technical expertise into this key strategic project in design, analysis, coding and testing creating high quality software. The candidate must have worked on agile delivery projects with shorter sprint cycles.
- Development in Java, Springboot.
- Collaborate with teams and individuals across the applications to accomplish common goals
- Understanding of architecture and design across systems
- Advanced knowledge of Application, data and infrastructure architecture principles and design patterns
Skills You’ll Need
- 3+ years’ experience in software development project, especially working experience in business analysis, development, design, maintenance and software improvement
- Working experience in structured programming languages such as Java and COBOL
- Experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing project stakeholders and team members
- Hands-on experience in building Micro services including writing Unit and Integration tests using Spring Boot, Cloud and other relevant frameworks
- Experience in Demand Deposit Account (DDA) & Payment product knowledge
- Relevant experience working in the Financial Services industry
- Demonstrable experience in leading projects to successful conclusions
- Proven ability to effectively assess and mitigate project risks and dependencies
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring, Swagger/OpenAPI, Maven is a big plus
- Hands-on knowledge of modern Web UI technologies is a plus
- Experience with modern SDLC tools – Git, JIRA, Artifactory, Jenkins/TeamCity, OpenShift – is a plus
Success Factors for Engineers in CB Tech
- Someone who sets the standard for excellence in their role as an engineer
- Talented individuals who are creative, innovative, and passionate about doing exciting and important work
- People who make wise decisions, despite ambiguity, be it people, technical, business, other
- People who treat others with respect at all times, independent of their status
- An engineer who considers quality as a priority, and think about the client whilst developing for our future
- High-value persons who have a desire make an impact
- Individuals who have a desire of self-improvement through experience, observation, introspection, reading and discussion
- Individuals who accomplish amazing amounts of important work
- Someone who seeks to understand our strategy, our business, the market and our clients
- A person who challenges assumptions when warranted and makes suggestions for better approaches
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5