Credit Accountant (Risk)
DAL Engineering Division
junior-level (1-4 years)
Finance & Accounts
To ensure that daily operation flow of Credit Control ( credit transaction, cash collection, approval and released), to drive optimum financial performance and values.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Credit customers profiles :
Ensure that all customers profiles are updated with full details including (G. Cheqs. credit limit, payment term, contract validity, delegations, type, etc …) Customers’ files must be stored in a safe place in order to maintain the privacy of customer data and to avoid any financial risks.
- Daily Credit invoicing Report WEB:
Ensure that all credit invoices issued correctly & received on time, and be delivered to collectors in order to submit the payment requisition on due date.
- Postdated Cheqs. :
Ensure that all postdated cheques received is corrected & to be submitted to the bank on due date and to check & reconcile on quarterly basis all postdated cheqs. with accounts Recv.
- System Credit Limit:
Ensure that ceiling of the company’s credit customer accounts shall be followed up and matched with the contracts or LTA in order to avoid any delay in payment or default.
- Daily Operation Enquiry :
Ensure that all queries from other Dept. (sales) for customer common issues / celling increase, Approval, open or re-activate blocked account Refunds to enable effective results in customer satisfaction and best services.
- Delivery and Release:
Ensure that the delivery and released of (vehicles, parts machinery …) have been issued in accordance with the company’s policy and internal controls in order to avoid any risks resulting from wrong delivery.
- Risk Assessment / Creditability :
Prepare and process customer documents files for finance credibility, and keep these files in a safe place, In order to provide the correct information and feedback to the financing services section .
Perform any other reasonable duties as directed by line management to ensure that collaboration and integration with other financial services team and business units leads to high quality and responsive services and optimal financial decisions and profit generation.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Finance within a corporate environment.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Credit Control & Receivables or banking within a complex environment.
- Minimum 2+ years work experience in local market.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English.
- Financial Management.
- Knowledge of Standard Accounting Practices & Procedures.
- Critical Thinker/Problem-Solving Skills.
- Analytical Skills & Data Reporting.
- Budget Management.
- Project Management.
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio).
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5