The key responsibilities are the following:
- Perform detailed and thorough credit risk analysis of new and existing corporate counterparties, in particular Trading houses (from large to small boutiques)
- Follow and review risk trends and market news
- Renew credit applications prior to due date
- Support new business development and client coverage across the targeted client base in EMEA
- Collaborate with team members to support the corporate strategy.
- Oversee middle office to ensure payments, collaterals, waivers and covenants etc are carried out in a timely manner
- Work closely with corporate banking departments to develop new FI clients to meet departments’ requirements and cross-sell the wider products and services provided by the bank and to maximize the interest of the bank.
- Ensure that the highest standards of internal practices are followed by working closely with the Legal & Compliance, Internal Audit, Risk Management and Human Resources departments
- Onboarding clients, customer due diligence and ensuring KYC files are completed and updated when and if need be
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as a credit analyst.
- Experience working with the commodity trading sector, ideally cross commodities in an international bank
- Strong experience in credit analyses of trading houses and credit risk awareness
- Strong product knowledge, particularly when assessing the risks for the Commodity Finance stages (ie prepayments, inland storage, shipments, receivable financings etc)
- Experience in cash flow modelling is a plus
- Fluent french speaker is a plus
What’s on Offer
Excellent exposure and reputable organization
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5