KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are
- To implement MHG’s long-term Electronic Distribution Strategy working in line with corporate guidelines for Anantara Abu Dhabi properties
- To search and select Online Travel Agents to represent MHG and to implement SOPs for various International & Regional Online Travel Agents covering commercial terms, top source and guest geography markets, content management procedures, billing & payment information, etc plus tracking procedures and connectivity issues.
- To monitor and report on the hotels’ effective use of electronic distribution tools and procedures in areas of business intelligence to maximize MHG’s competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- To assist in providing the hotels with external market intelligence using tools such as Competitive Intelligence, Rate View Hotelbenchmark.com, access to a Global Distribution data, Internet web sites and corporate resources.
- To fully understand, make recommendations on MHG’s property distribution network, connectivity and alternative solutions such as extranets or channel management tools.
- Coordinate the development of e-Commerce tactics for the individual hotels in line with corporate guidelines, including SEO, SEM campaign preparation and analysis. Advise hotels and measure and report on results,
- Implement best practice rules to optimize content (images, content, links, and accurate translations) relevancy, accuracy and performance on respective allocated property websites and work with the property Marcom teams on corrective actions.
- Develop, measure and optimize ROI on new traffic generating channels.
E-Commerce – Hotel website management, mini-site development management, etc.
- Develop Ecommerce strategies and best practices for the hotel web site such as content management, traffic driving tactics and strategies
- Work closely with Marketing Communication team to maintain relevant and search oriented key words and is up to date and optimized
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Business studies/ Administration/ Commerce/ Marketing or equivalent;
- Possess strong planning skills, good business acumen, excellent communication and negotiation skills, creative and meticulous with details;
- Developed analytical and problem solving skills;
- Able to work independently and work under minimum supervision
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5