The Electrical Engineer will provide field engineering, inspections and subject matter expertise to locations located within the CENTCOM AOR. Projects may include upgrades, renovations, additions or new construction including utility systems. You must be able to coordinate with other engineers and office staff in the areas of planning, project coordination, project scheduling and cost management.
- Electrical Engineer is responsible for developing inspection criteria, electrical designs; performing technical reviews of electrical designs developed by architectural-engineering firms (A-E) or government organizations and resolving electrical design related problems arising during construction and inspection by TF SAFE inspection team.
- Provide input for the Engineering reporting process and Identify technical, quality, schedule and budget risks. Interface with others to ensure the “design intent” is carried through to completion.
- Give technical support and give presentations to customers as required, and follow up and ensure timely approval of engineering documents by the customer.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- US National with the ability to obtain US government clearance.
- Must be fluent in English
- Valid US passport with blank visa pages and 6 months left prior to expiration/renewal
- Must possess a valid US Driver’s License with minimum 6 months left prior to expiration/renewal.
- Must meet all medical qualifications under the contract and meet other requirements applicable to working in the USARCENT/CENTCOM AOR
- Electrical Engineer will be either a 1) Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) or Registered P.E in a related engineering discipline
- Registered Professional Engineer who has passed the electrical engineering written examination administered by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveys (NCEES)
- Registered P.E. in a related engineering discipline with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience, dedicated to electrical engineering that can be verified with documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- May require work in austere environments to include potentially dangerous areas, including a war zone, under working conditions inherent in a dangerous environment.
Who We Are
About Caliburn International, LLC: We are a leading provider of professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and commercial clients. We provide consulting, engineering, medical, and environmental services as well as large scale program management in support of our core markets of national defense, international diplomacy, and homeland security client readiness. Caliburn employs over 8,000 dedicated professionals deployed across five continents. The company’s website is www.caliburnintl.com.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Caliburn is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5