What is the opportunity?
As an Executive Assistant for Corporate Client Group (CGC), you will provide administrative, and development support and serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Group Head (GH). You will also provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. CCG is dedicated to delivery of a complete range of premier financial solutions and core banking services to Canadian corporation, as well as, treasury and cash management services to multi-national companies.
What will you do?
- Heavy calendar management – owns and coordinates heavy, complex meeting schedule which often includes multiple time zones
- Manages the GH’s calendar with minimal input and direction and coordinates with key partners as required
- Communicates with CCG employees on the GH’s behalf and coordinates logistics for high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the Senior Management Team (SMT)
- Meeting preparation – prepares and manages communications and materials related to internal and external meetings
- Ensures all required information for meetings is assembled in advance, including agendas, pre-reads and other materials
- Responsible for expense reporting and heavy travel arrangements for efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Prepares GH expense report ensuring accuracy and adherence to company policies
- Manages incoming correspondence and prepares documents for board meetings attended by the GH
What do you need to succeed?
- 5-10 years of professional experience in a related role supporting executives
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of proficiency using MS Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Word)
- Polished Executive Assistant who possesses exceptional attention to detail, integrity and a positive attitude
- Initiative, resourceful and problem solving, along with an interest in developing strong partnerships both internally and externally
- Highly organized with proven skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and integrity
- Exceptional judgement and discretion in handling confidential information
- Highly resourceful team-player who is flexible and works well with colleagues in an active, collaborative, and fast paced office environment
- Experience working with WebEx
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Become part of a team that thinks progressively and works collaboratively
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, fun, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Address: 200 Bay Street
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 04/10/2020
Platform: Personal & Commercial Banking
Req ID: 238196
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5