Reporting to: Operations Manager, General Manager and Managing Director.
Role Description & Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
As a Receptionist, you are expected to deliver outstanding customer service. Assists guests and team members as needed to keep the salon flowing smoothly, accurately and thoroughly.
- Maintain salon appearance and cleanliness.
- Manage the front desk, answer calls and book appointments.
- Maintain and manage the inventory of products and items.
- Manage salon laundry and other collaterals.
- Greet guests as they walk in and leave out.
- Manage the Valet Parking.
- Tell the appropriate technician their guest has arrived.
- Inform guests when it is time to go back and get a shampoo, smock, etc.
- Promote and sell services and products.
- Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues, known safety hazards, or unsafe
practices and procedures to supervisor immediately.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Willing and timely execution of other duties as delegated by leadership.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
- Team player. Proven team-first mentality.
- Has an eye for detail and highly organized with a strong sense of prioritization.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Arabic is an advantage but not required).
- Very good problem-solving skills.
- Can work within a dynamic environment.
- A positive and proactive person with the ability to innovate with new ideas as well as enthusiastic
- At least 2 years of experience in a salon industry.
- Experience in administration is a plus.
- Excellent typing and excel skills.
- Fluent in English and presentable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED5,000.00 to AED10,000.00 /month
- Salon Front Desk: 2 years (Required)
- Dubai (Required)
- English (Required)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10