We are seeking a FULL STACK PHP DEVELOPER that has a great eye for website development and is able to think outside of the box.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should be able to Handling UI & Backend Part, Modify Existing Code & write Reusable Code.
- As a full-stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge in Core PHP, MySQL, SQL, Angular js and various open-source frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of PHP and web server exploits and their solutions.
- Strong Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming, MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge with MYSQL database, DOM, XML, and JSON.
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Software Development
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5