Imp: Interviews will be conducted through Video Calls during COVID-19 shutdown.
This is a 6-month internship position which starts REMOTELY until COVID-19 crisis and continue full-time from office in Kandivali West (Opp. Railway Station).
We’re looking for a skilled Computer Science / Information Technology graduate to work as a full-stack developer Intern and learn to build web applications.
The right candidate is the one who is good at building the project from the conception to the final product, within the expected timeline and stipulated quality.
- Knowledge of designing, building, using and maintaining REST APIs.
- HTML5/CSS (strong knowledge required)
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly.
- Strong analytical, technical, organisational and communication skills.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Proficiency in server-side programming languages such as PHP, Python
- Familiarity with relational as well as non-relational database and their architectures
- Good problem-solving skills
- Industry-leading Stipend
- Opportunity to get promoted to a full-time employee after completion of internship.
- Stock Options
- Exposure to international projects
- Tea & coffee on the house
- Kandivali (West) – 2 mins walk from Railway Station
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: ₹5,000.00 to ₹10,000.00 /month
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra (Required)
Speak with the employer
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5