Web Developer – E-Commerce
We are seeking a developer responsible for building e-commerce.Your primary responsibilities will be to implement functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging app features.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience with GUI styles, and user experience management
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to Ecommerce applications.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services like REST
Qualifications and Skills
- Skills and Qualifications
E-Commerce, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, cross-browser
compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), API’s, SEO
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- software development: 3 years (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5