We are looking for an ambitious Accountant to provide support to our
financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
-You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order
and transparency for the company’s finances.
– Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the
accountant’s day-to-day work.
– The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and
able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
– The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the
department and help the company be fully aware of its financial
– This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
-Prepare financial statements and according to schedule.
– Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling
and analysing account information.
– Document financial transactions by entering account information.
– Recommend financial actions by analysing accounting options.
– Summarize current financial status by collecting information;
preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
– Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
– Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and
– Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing
– Secure financial information by completing database backups
– Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
– Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
– Analyse financial information and summarise financial status
– Provide input into department’s goal setting process
– Plan, assign and review staff’s work
– Support month-end and year-end close process
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
– Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Az Zallaq (Preferred)