We, Executive Search Worldwide are inquest of suitable candidate as General Manager(Gas Distribution Systems) for one of our Prominent Clients.
Position Title: General Manager(Gas Distribution Systems)
Position Based In: Karachi – Pakistan
Employer / Client’s Detail:large prestigious Energy Corporation
Gender:Equal Opportunity Employer
Age Limit:Age should not exceed 48 years
Education:Engineering Graduate (Preferably Mechanical / Electrical / Civil).
Experience: : Minimum 14 years of experience including 5 years in leadership role with a Large Corporate / Public Sector Organization.
Job Descriptions / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all operation of gas distribution through integrated pipeline network in the region and ensure optimum utilization of resources and uninterrupted gas supply to domestic, commercial and industrial consumers.
- To instruct and supervise all new/additional gas distribution network, reinforcements and maintenance schemes including rehabilitation and leak rectification.
- Ensure all gas distribution activities are timely performed with quality and as per OGRA guidelines, with relevant professional codes and HSE standards.
- To develop effective strategies and Reduce unaccounted for gas (UFG) in the region up to OGRA benchmark.
- Develop and enforce load management plan, combating crisis and unforeseen changes in operational scenarios.
- Prepare the Revenue and Capital Budgets of the region and ensure effective utilization of the same.
- To ensure adequate level of inventory is maintained for distribution activities.
- Interact with Local Governments and Administrations on day to day issues pertaining to emergencies and development works, etc.
- Plan and Develop emergency response center.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5