We, Executive Search Worldwide are inquest of suitable candidate for Group Head (Human Resources)for one of our Prominent Client.
Position Title:Group Head (Human Resources)
Position Based In: Karachi, Pakistan
Employer / Client’s Detail: A Leading Gas Company
Gender: Equal Opportunity Employer
Age Limit:Should not exceed 52 years
Education:Master in Business Administration or higher qualification in Human Resources from reputable national or international institute.
Experience:Minimum 17 years experience in the field of Human Resources including 5 year as Department Head. Experience of large public and / or Oil and Gas Sector shall be considered as an advantage.
Job Descriptions / Responsibilities:
- The position is responsible for all HR based activities within an Organization from both an operational and strategic perspective including:
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan.
- Act as an internal consultant and change agent to ensure cultural and organizational initiatives are understood and accepted.
- Establish, implement and maintain talent acquision, career planning, performance enquiry & discipline policies and procedures.
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are up-to-date and maintained appropriately in line with legal and best practices.
- Ensure accurate and timely HRIS reports to assist management in critical decision making.
- Establish a business partner approach to build strong relationship with department managers, demonstrate maturity and professionalism.
- Ensure industrial peace by handling industrial matters, leading negotiations with teams of union and other legal issues.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5