CWB Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization providing specialized service in business and personal banking, trust, and wealth management across Canada. Our approach to business is straightforward: we work hard and with integrity, we practice common-sense thinking, we’re accountable for our actions, and we care about our people. We’re incredibly proud of the work we do every day to help our clients grow their businesses, manage their money and realize their financial potential! Learn more at http://www.cwb.com .
As an HR Operations Coordinator (HROC), you are integral to ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in key, client service support and administrative processes for the HR Department.
Make an impact by ensuring excellence in service to our business leaders and employee by helping to reduce operational risk.
Your key responsibility is to deliver on the processes and activities that support HR Department administrative and Client Support functions. This includes, oversight and involvement in several programs and functions.
Looking for a challenge – look no further!
This position requires bilingual language and professional communication skills in both French and English and can work out of our Edmonton, Richmond Hill or Toronto Regional Offices.
- Partner with the HR Business Partners to create and manage all correspondence to employees and their manager relating to new hires, promotions, offers of employment and data changes and validation of information.
- Construct and distribute all written notifications to employees relating to their compensation and/or position (offer letters/packages, promotion letters, employment verification letters, etc.).
- Record and monitor activities and end dates for term expiries, work permits, signing bonuses, relocations, “Perm in Term”, Flexible Work Arrangements, Sales Incentive/program documentation, etc.
- Complete all background and pre-employment verifications as requested.
- Administrator access and function in HRIS system (Workday), ensuring processes flow through accurately and in timely manner for payroll submission.
- Utilize Workday to support the HR Client Support team with changes to organizational charts, processing daily workflow requests, creation of seats, organizational structure, hiring, job changes/promotions, terminations, approval chain, working in Sandbox, etc.
- Troubleshoot all HCM activities in Workday, providing response to employees and leaders regarding stalled processes and respond and manage client queries coming in from the HR Support phone line and Service Now.
- Accurately prepare the EIB (Electronic Interface Batch) file for processing each pay period
- Coordinate efforts closely with Benefits, Payroll and other areas in HR as needed
- Oversight and administration/coordination of employee rewards and recognition programs such as Pillars of Excellence, Service/Tenure Awards, Being Crucial, Employee Welcome gifts, etc.
- Manage the off-site storage process and receive and distribute mail, complete weekly kitchen/paper/stationary orders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or other related discipline.
- Bilingual language and professional communication skills in both French and English is required.
- 1-3 years’ related experience, preferably within and HR department.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of CRA guidelines for taxable benefits and regulatory requirements for off-site storage.
- Strong organization, administrative and coordination skills.
- Very strong attention to accuracy and details.
- Adaptable to changing deadlines and priorities with the ability to manage high impact workload and tight delivery times.
- Outgoing personality, with excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good balance of analytical and problem solving skills combined with creative thinking.
- A fast learner, resourceful and a willingness to take initiative (proactive).
- Ability to work independently and with others as a part of a team and be flexible with their time.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times.
- Shows respect, maintains confidentiality, and honors commitments.
- P osition closes at 12:01am on indicated close date
Inclusion & Diversity
CWB Financial Group is committed to being an equitable employer, providing an inclusive environment for a diverse workforce, including but not limited to, women, persons with visible and invisible disabilities, Indigenous persons, gender and sexual minorities, and ethnic visible minorities. We believe that inclusion has power. In fact, that’s one of our values. We know that diverse teams unleash new ideas and perspectives. We work to create an organization where people can be proud of who they are, and allies for those around them. We know that there is power in our differences and we are committed to providing equitable treatment to all employees, applicants and clients. And beyond that, we celebrate our people and those differences.
We’re proud to have built a culture that thrives on idea-sharing and collaboration, and we’re always finding ways to continue to create a warm, welcoming and inclusive work environment. We have a strong ethics program, a mandatory Respect in the Workplace eLearning program, comprehensive policies related to employment equity, and a strategy and an going strategy to ensure diversity and inclusion thrives at CWB.
Accommodation or Accessibility
Applicants requiring accommodation, please reach out .
Applications are only accepted via our online recruiting system.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position will be required to undergo security screening, including a credit and criminal records check.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5