Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Brand & Business Operations Director in Singapore, you will be responsible for defining the positioning of the game and its translation in terms of marketing and communication strategy. End user focused, the role also includes a solid comprehension of social and digital services as well as a creative vision, using strategic analysis, to challenge the game and brand vision to ensure full market potential.
- Manage the marketing, communication and PR plan;
- Research market trends & competition KSF, market opportunities and threats;
- Perform strategic analysis and influence the content of the game;
- Define positioning & target audience, manages consumer research and focus tests;
- Ensure consistency between the content of the game and the overall vision of the brand;
- Manage the marketing budget and the marketing process for the development team;
- Manage Marketing Assets (video, posters…): Calendar, Production & Release;
- Provide guidance on legal and product strategy (production added value: talents, music, etc.)
- Drive consumer acquisition, retention & brand affinity, includes Game2Web initiatives & CRM
- Manage and understand the game community and forums
- Drive the awareness & advertising effort with innovative ideas in the online space
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Provide regular reports on the game performance and make recommendations & adjustments.
- Maximize monetization potential: (engagement, virality, revenue etc)
- Develop partnerships for Player acquisition and Beta success
- Identify key trends in the entertainment world.
- Be an ambassador for the brand with Internal and external presentations of the game
- Identify and coach the project spokespersons
- Ensure that the Game Positioning and Brand are translated consistently across all marketing elements (PR, pack, advertising, web, promotions etc) and Consumer touch points (Game, Web, CS, G2W, CRM etc)
- Communicate and update official launch dates, Initiate international events activities
- Communicate to Operations & Territories the marketing & business roadmap and coordinates marketing & communication activities
- Involve marketing and operations teams US & EMEA when necessary and relevant.
- University or College degree/diploma in Interactive Media, Marketing, or Product Development / Management or MBA
- 8+ years in product management in the game industry, consumer web or social media, or experience in business development, e-commerce, or channel development role.
- Great communication and presentation skills; fluent in English. Able to persuade and influence audiences and stakeholders across multiple functional groups.
- Proven abilities to identify, understand, prioritize, plan and articulate market & customer requirements
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making
- A passionate, performance-driven individual with a strong business acumen
- Leadership, ability to work as part of a team and establish relationships with other departments
- Previous experience managing teams is a plus
- Ability to adapt and to manage change
- Results-oriented and customer focused[CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY]
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5