Roles & Responsibilities
You will manage the end to end process, including evaluation of potential transactions, supporting in development of business cases, building of financial models, formulating proposal of deal structures as well as managing the post-transaction integration stage. You will need to manage the due diligence process and be responsible to ensure appropriate documents are submitted on timely basis.
Good experience with REITs and Business Trust executions experience will be advantageous.
1) A recognized degree preferably in Accountancy, Business Administration or Banking & Finance.
2) Must possess CMFAS Module 4A – Rules and Regulations For Advising on Corporate Finance.
3) At least 3 to 5 years of IPO / ECM / M&A experience with reputable investment bank.
4) Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested candidates please email resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Please state your last drawn and expected package, relevant skill sets and the position you are applying for. Kindly attached a photograph of yourself on the resume.
Resumes collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5