They will be responsible for all company training programs on all levels of the organization. This includes identifying training needs, researching new programs, developing programs, implementing and conducting training, liaising with external resources and organizing and tracking career development activities for all hotel employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct a business assessment to identify and determine the spectrum of training needs for all levels of employees. Assess the current level of employees to determine priorities.
- Develop curriculum based on organizational training needs assessment. This includes but is not limited to training for all hotels and food and beverage operations in the following areas: Interviewing & hiring, orientation, guest service workshops, leadership meetings, sales certification training, property-level training, safety and risk management, non-harassment, the heart of the house, and customized programs to address needs as they arise.
- Provide ongoing train the trainer workshops for all levels of hotel management to assist with leadership development.
- Foster company culture through leading by example and educating the team on company core values and mission statement.
- Develop and implement an annual training plan.
- Maintain and distribute hotel training materials and standard operating procedures online via SharePoint and HRIS.
- Assist with training for new team members during pre-opening and acquisition of new properties.
- Conduct onboarding orientation to all General Managers.
- Provide training support to General Managers, Hotel Department Heads, and Corporate Managers as needed.
- Develop learning management standards for all hotel positions and maintain records in HRIS.
- Keep up to date on current trends that pertain to employment law, training, and hotel industry standards.
- Work with People Services on implementation and training on new policies and procedures.
- Assist People Services in the oversight of HR Training Vendors and participate in vendor meetings.
- Work with People Services on identifying and addressing areas of opportunity in the following areas: culture and core values, hotel performance, leadership issues, and staff development.
- Work with People Services on the implementation of annual compliance training.
- Work closely with brand partners and General Managers of brand properties to ensure compliance to all brand training standards. Assist General Managers with the implementation of brand training programs to all team members.
- Communicate effectively with all Corporate Department Heads and provide support as needed in all areas training and development.
- Develop a reporting mechanism to build a dashboard for learning programs and training feedback. Use data to drive changes in content and instruction style.
- Build measures by which to assess successful training implementation.
- Participate as an active committee member in company conferences and philanthropic initiatives
- Remain active in key training organizations/associations to stay current on industry trends, new technology and services, and maintain a presence as an industry-leading hospitality management company.
Microsoft Office, powerpoint
Required Experience and Qualifications
minimum 3 years of experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹40,000.00 /month
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- Hyderabad, Telangana (Preferred)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Meal card / Food coupons
- Flexible work hours
- Shift allowance
- Phone / Internet reimbursement
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5