You’ll love this role because…
You’ll learn a lot. You’ll have also the freedom to make a difference by putting your own ideas into practice. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
You’ll succeed in this role because…
You have a strong legal commercial background and because you are close attention to detail. You work well independently and have a strong sense of initiative – if you see an opportunity to improve something, you take it. Importantly, you have a curious mind with an undying enthusiasm to learn.
As a Legal Intern you will shadow the Reporting Line and provide support for the day-to-day legal work (review of contracts, marketing campaigns approvals, Go-To-Market advice, HR support, company secretary, etc.).
You will also have the opportunity to work on independent projects notably for the MENAP compliance programme.
The work will allow you to improve your technical knowledge in diverse legal topics (commercial law, contracts law, IP law, consumer protection law, etc.) and to acquire a practical approach of these in a fast moving and dynamic organization.
Your day-to-day work will require drafting/editing contracts, conducting accurate legal researches, drafting opinions and risks assessments, reviewing materials, tracking and drafting reports and navigating in a demanding and international environment covering +30 countries.
You may need to work collaboratively and effectively with other internal departments too.
- must be flexible and ably communicate proper solutions and not just spotting problems, barriers or obstacles,
- quickly provide relevant and pragmatic solutions that help achieve our goals. They are required to work effectively “hands on” in a lean, cost-focussed, efficiently managed and fast-moving organisation,
- must be a team player: you must demonstrate excellent cross-functional and inter-personal skills including proficiency in English, RB’s working language,
- attention to detail,
- understanding what is important with the ability to prioritize
You must be an energetic, flexible and creative individual with real passion for action and achievement – you are joining a marketing and sales company with leading brands!
You should have a strong legal academic background – Bachelor of Law or equivalent or in the process od completing it
Excellent academic qualifications.
English is a must and Arabic will be preferable
Excellent legal writing skills in English
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5