(Job Number: 01W5Y)
GovTech builds digital products, platforms and infrastructure to support Singapore as a Smart Nation. By harnessing technology to the fullest, GovTech aims to improve lives of citizens, create more opportunities and build stronger communities. The Moments of Life app is a Smart Nation initiative that provides one-stop, personalised services to Singaporeans.
We are looking for an experienced marketing and communications specialist to join our Communications and Marketing Group in GovTech to be the communications lead for the Moments of Life product
The successful candidate will plan and create marketing plans for the product, develop strong narratives and drive product marketing programmes, events, publicity and outreach engagements. As the communications lead, this person would be engaging government and business partners and working closely with the product team to deliver an impactful product.
The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering meaningful and relevant digital services and has a solid understanding of web and mobile technologies. This person is a superior storyteller and communicator with a proven track record of developing multi-channel marketing and communications plans, outreach campaigns and publicity materials for government agencies, national projects or consumer products.
- Drive marketing and engagement for Moments of Life product via multi-channel, multi-partner marketing and integrated communications plans
- Develop powerful narratives and compelling content to promote the product (e.g. media materials, profile stories, product collateral and videos) to various target audiences, eg: project partners, media and the public
- Identify external partners (e.g. portals and retailers) for co-branding opportunities to drive adoption and engagementPlan and measure effectiveness of product marketing campaigns and track results with a focus on audience engagement and conversion
- Deliver cross-functional outcomes, collaborate closely with product team and partners
- Manage creative/digital agencies for online and offline ad buys, plus material generation
- Manage citizen feedback and provide resolution on social media
- Develop event planning strategies and lead execution for exhibitions and roadshows
- Source and manage vendors (e.g. large format printing and corporate gifts)
- 6 and more years of relevant experience in Marketing, Marketing Communications and/or Product Marketing for technology and/or digital products
- Experience working with and pitching to reporters from lifestyle, tech, business across media channels
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills to engage a wide spectrum of external and internal stakeholders, including multi-agency and cross-functional teams
- Possess the ability to understand business needs and challenges and have both creative and analytical skillsets
- Creative with a strong aesthetic sense in design and good writing skills an essential
Schedule – Full-time
Employee Status – Direct Contract
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5