Richmond Hill, ON
- Do you stand out for your coaching skills and ability to engage your team?
- Do you truly care about human relationships?
- Do you have a special interest for digital tools and want to build a team in an environment where routine doesn’t exist?
As a Customer Service Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting and helping transaction service employees make a positive impact in people’s lives while also enabling your team to grow professionally. You’ll play a leadership role by helping the Branch Manager make sure your branch functions smoothly and by listening to and coaching your employees day-to-day.
You will cover either for Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Newmarket or Markham branches.
- Guide and coach the team of representatives in identifying clients’ financial needs
- Make sure the team promotes the Bank’s products and services and refers clients to the right resources
- Support your team of representatives to achieve their objectives, guide them and provide advice on work methods and service/business development techniques after setting and following up on performance objectives and business development referrals
- See that the branch’s operational activities are carried out efficiently
- Build loyalty by maintaining close relationship with clients and offering them quality service
- Do your part to increase transaction revenues, share of wallet, and client acquisition and retention by soundly managing the branch’s expenses and transaction services
- Ensure compliance with security standards and the procedures in effect
More specifically, you’ll:
- Manage complaints concerning transaction and retail banking services as well as handle and document complaints received at the branch to make sure their resolution improves client satisfaction
- Develop an action plan with the Branch Manager, ensure its implementation, and circulate the results regarding the Client Loyalty Management (CLM) and mystery shopper programs
- Explain to your team the rules for client segmentation, referrals, transactions, risk management, regulatory compliance and branch operating procedures, and make sure they are followed
- Work with your team or other units to complete various mandates, analyses and special projects, or supervise such activities
- Identify the risks inherent to Personal and Commercial Banking sector activities.
- College Diploma in Business (or related field) and at least 4 years of experience combined to one year of experience in personnel management and 2 years in business development and customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance (or related field) and at least one year of experience combined to an experience in personnel management and in business development and customer service (an asset)
- High School Diploma/College Diploma and a minimum of 5 years of experience including an experience in a similar function or at least 2 years in personnel management and 2 years in business development and customer service
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience including an experience in a similar function or at least one year of personnel management and 2 years in business development and customer service
- Knowledge of financial products and services, an asset
- English spoken and written, knowledge of Mandarin or Cantonese, a strong asset
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management’s concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Particular Condition:Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs. The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5