Roles & Responsibilities
This manager will participate in the integrated marketing and communications strategy, ad its implementation in the regional and local market; depending on the candidate’s experiences in corporate communications, branding, office or retail and /or mall marketing, or has been specializing in marketing, public relations, digital, social media or loyalty marketing. Depending on the candidate’s experiences, there is a potential to coaching and leading a functional team as of one of the corporate, innovation and creativity centers.
a) Strategic Planning
Be part of the regional and local business development team to identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing and communications strategies, the candidate is expected to effectively managing budget and delivering all qualitative and quantitative results of the assigned business plans and tasks.
b) Branding, Marketing & Communications
As one of the persons in charge, working collaboratively with other departments and the rest of Communications Department, managing and executing outstanding, innovative and/or creative, regional and local integrated corporate communications and marketing; with activities including but not limited to branding and applications, corporate reputation management, market research studies, advertising and media, public and media relations, promotions and events, digital, social media and data/loyal marketing.
1. The role will require good sense of business acumen and organisation skills, creative mindset and close collaborations with all internal and extenal stakeholders, opnion and industry leaders, stategic partners, consultants and agency partners.
2. Degree in Mass Communications or any discipline with minimum 6 years of Marcom experience in property industry.
3. Strong leadership and problem solving and decision making skills.
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills[CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY]
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5