International Wealth Management ME&A Compliance partners closely with International Wealth Management Compliance Officers in the booking centers (Switzerland, Singapore and the UK) as well as Financial Crimes Compliance, Investment Banking and Capital Markets Compliance, and Group Compliance practice leads in order to deliver the ME&A compliance programme. International Wealth Management ME&A Compliance role includes:
- Advise International Wealth Management and Investment Banking and Capital Markets employees and senior management in their day-to-day business activities in relation to applicable local regulations as well as CS Group policies, procedures and standards.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to assist in the compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Educate employees through regular training and awareness sessions to promote compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies.
- Independently assess compliance risk and perform compliance monitoring and testing.
- Report and escalate material compliance matters to senior management.
- Investigate actual or potential breaches of law, regulation or policy.
- Manage an open and co-operative relationship with local regulators in the region including reporting, requests for information, licensing of entities, registration of key employees, registration of products, engagement on regulatory change proposals, co-ordination of inspections, risk assessments and thematic reviews.
- Perform the role of Money Laundering Reporting Officer in applicable locations, acting as a focal point for employees to escalate suspicions of money laundering or terrorist financing activity and, in partnership with Financial Crimes Compliance, assist the International Wealth Management and Investment Banking and Capital Markets businesses in the management of AML risks.
More specifically Investment Consultant duties include:
- Responsible for the execution of the International Wealth Management Compliance Monitoring programme across all local businesses and divisions operating from all ME&A locations executed from Dubai.
- Assisting in the development of a documented annual compliance monitoring programme for both BAs International Wealth Management ME&T & A&NRI which covers local regulations and global policies
- Evaluate results, draft recommendations, present findings, report writing, and track the implementation of the corresponding action plans;
- SME on CARS, MICOS, MARCS (In-house tools) and other relevant M&ST systems. Complete CARS accurately and in a timely manner, liaise with CCS and International Wealth Management M&ST function and attend all relevant governance meetings with regard to M&ST representing the ME&A Compliance function;
- Supports the function in ensuring all compliance MI is up to date and providing relevant inputs to compliance reports, scorecards and maintaining essential records for audit and regulatory purposes;
- Contribute to the preparation of the Annual Compliance Risk Assessment for the region, identifying compliance risk issues and proposing risk mitigation plans, when requested;
- Acting as a compliance contact for Dubai and perform compliance advisory activities from time to time. This includes providing advice to the front office when required and develop skills to be an SME on relevant compliance topics.
- Conduct compliance induction training.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ of compliance experience with an international bank or asset management supporting private banking/wealth management activities.
- A certified compliance officer or some experience in internal audit is preferred
- Knowledge of local ME&A regulations is required
- Very good written and spoken English
- Good organization skills and able to work efficiently and a self-starter.
- Experience of Microsoft products – Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.
What’s on Offer
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5