We are looking for expectionally skilled MEAN stack developer having skills in Angular JS, Angular 2 & 4, Node Js, NPM, Yarn, Gulp, Webpack, Mongodb. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end and developing and delivering bespoken features on or before time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Being proactive and work under little or no-supervision.
- Integration of data storage solutions like Mongodb, Mysql, NoSQ
Qualifications and Skills
- Angular Js (Version 1)
- Directives and Filters
- Routing and Template Handling
- Production Build Knowledge
- Angular 2 & 4
- Main difference between Angular 1, 2 and 4
- Reactive Forms, NgForms, Validators
- API References
- Event Bindings, Host Bindings
- Using Web pack and Gulp with angular 2
- Knowledge of Angular CLI
- Template handling with @Input and @Output Decorators
- Build and deploy with various plate form like Git Pages, Heroku, Node servers, AWS, Azure
- Node Js
- Knowledge of node core and Express Js Framework
- Callbacks, Promises
- Custom Routing
- Knowledge of jade, pug, and Html template rendering
- Node Sessions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹0.00 to ₹600,000.00 /year
- work: 1 year (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Flexible work hours
- Software Development
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5