Every Day, Around the World, People Reach for Unilever Products. Our Brands Are Trusted Everywhere And, By Listening to The People Who Buy Them, We’ve Grown into One of The World’s Most Successful Consumer Goods Companies. In Fact, 150 Million Times A Day, Someone Somewhere Chooses a Unilever Product.
Look in Your Fridge, Or on The Bathroom Shelf, And You’re Bound to See One of Our Well-Known Brands. We Create, Market and Distribute the Products That People Choose to Feed Their Families and Keep Themselves and Their Homes Clean and Fresh.
Our Corporate Strategy Aims to Double the Size of Our Business While Reducing Our Impact on The Environment By 2020. As A Result, In the Months and Years to Come, We Envisage Many Opportunities for Our Staff to Progress and Gain Vital Experience. It’s Never Been Such an Exciting Time to Join the Unilever Team.
Roles & Responsibilities
Values, Key Competencies / Skills & Standards of Leadership
· Data & Insights – ability to source, identify and convert data into insights, driving actions.
· Innovation – curiosity, customer obsession and white space / new revenue streams focus. Ability to move with speed, experiment and learn.
· Commerce – Creation of Collaborative, Strategic Growth Plans and Negotiation
· Execution – Understanding the entire retail value chain and how to improve customer service (order to cash) as well as ongoing business performance management and delivery of KPIs.
· 3-5 Years of Customer Development – Account Management & Marketing experience
· Digital Marketing / eCOM experience is a definite plus
· Purpose and Service
· Personal Mastery
· Business Acumen
· Talent Catalyst
· Consumer Love
· Passion for High Performance
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5