As a content producer, you will take the lead in conceptualising, designing and producing impactful yet simple-to-understand content/communication materials (posters, infographics, eDMs, videos, banners, brochures etc), as well as adapt such materials for digital and offline media to promote understanding of LTA’s schemes and projects amongst various audiences.
Your job scope will also include providing support for campaigns, administrative work for the department, taking charge of ad-hoc projects and other duties as and when assigned.
Requirements are as follow:
- Recognised Diploma in Communication Design/Graphic Design/Mass Communications or a related discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in graphic design work in a mid to large, and dynamic organisation
- Proven track record for designing and producing impactful communications materials for digital and offline media
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc)
- Meticulous and possesses a keen eye for details
- Able to work independently and is also a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Keen learner, self-motivated and able to work within tight deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of video production and basic photography skills
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5