AMENTUM has an immediate opening for a Production Control Supervisor in Kuwait.
The Production Control Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day production control functions under this effort.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Accountable for ensuring the workforce is meeting contractual requirements
2. Ensures compliance with company and customer requirements.
3. Develops, implements, and/or maintains processes and measures to assure production and quality standards are met.
4. Expedites operations that may delay or alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
5. Participates in root cause investigations/corrections and develops actions to prevent recurrences.
6. Works to develop innovative and effective performance enhancing operational processes.
7. Prepares production reports as required.
8. Adhere to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions.
9. Perform other position related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- US Citizen is required.
- 5 years of supervisory experience and a comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, procedures and instructions in the applicable supply & maintenance management.
- 2 years Maintenance or similar experience required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the applicable supply and maintenance management processes, related regulations and is required to ensure effective execution of the function
- A comprehensive knowledge of the automated system in use. (AWRDS)
- Proficient in AWRDS, SAMS, or GCSS ARMY in order to properly implement a reporting process to track visibility and accountability on Army Prepositioned Stock (APS) program.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, with an emphasis in Excel.
- Appropriate verbal and written communications skills to conduct meetings, execute plans, prepare reports, plans, and working instructions.
Certification & License: Must have a current, valid driver’s license.
Work Environment, Physical Demands and Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 Lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5