Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 13/Mar/2020
Unposting Date: 12/Apr/2020
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for drafting Business requirement documents for various Risk initiatives within the Risk and compliance KTLO program
- Responsible to review functional specification documents developed by technology team
- Be an integral part of Risk Change function to enable efficient management and implementation of Risk and compliance changes
- Actively manage, maintain and own the Risk Book of Work.
- Facilitate prioritisation of the BoW requirements through Change Governance Committees.
- Construct and socialise delivery plans that meet the agreed scope, cost and timelines.
- Work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders, across all seniority levels, to ensure cross workstream impacts of change are identified and understood to align delivery efforts and timelines.
- Closely collaborate with the Scrum Master to coordinate sprint management activities, including backlog grooming, sprint planning, prioritisation, capacity planning and resource allocation.
- Manage and coordinate testing of changes and functionality, including creation of test plans, test strategy documents, preparation of test cases, test case execution, defect management and test closure reports.
- Technology Partners
- Business Process Owner
- Various Modelling teams
- Data Quality team
- Risk Reporting
Our Ideal Candidate
- High level knowledge of project management is preferred
- Experience in IFRS9 / Credit Risk / Market risk is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, ability to tailor messages to the audience and influence stakeholders.
- Possess a driven, can-do attitude and proactive in stakeholder engagement.
- Comfortable in working with multiple stakeholders’ teams and functions.
Experience & Skills:
- Strong preference for functional knowledge within ‘IFRS9’ / Credit risk domain.
- Experience in waterfall and agile project methodologies.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to identify stakeholders and ensure appropriate engagement.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Risk Management
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering change in a Regulatory project environment
- Excellent stakeholder management experience across multiple streams – business users, technology, finance, data
- Ability to present complex information in a succinct manner to senior management
- Ability and experience of managing delivery in an Agile project environment
- Strong analytical and conceptualisation skills, with a view to adopting or establishing industry best practices
- Focused and organised, with ability to prioritise and deliver effectively
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Banking / Finance / Management from a well-reputed university.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5