MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES: Please list by order of priority and, if possible, provide the percentage of time spent on the activity all should equal 100%.
1. Exercises responsibility over Project Control areas of the program including graphs, analytical review, and cost reporting
2. Ensures that all financial reporting activities for the program are thoroughly and timely prepared and reviewed and that all reports are in compliance with appropriate financial standards and company requirements.
3. Assists Senior Management in development of strategic business plans and forecasts; monitors actual vs. budget/forecast ensuring financial statements provide a realistic view of the K-BOSSS financial position.
4. Overall financial compliance including review of financial procedures and practices to ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
5. Interfaces with internal and external auditors
6. Other financial-related duties including: consulting with senior management and functional managers regarding financial-related activities; develop and implement financial controls; conduct financial reviews of program areas; prepare and analyze various financial reports; develop and monitor performance metrics for financial management, and; other duties as required
7. Perform duties of Control Account Manager for Materials, Equipment, and Other Direct Costs Budget in support of the project’s EVMS.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Personal computer, (Microsoft Office products), printers, calculator, FAX machine, copy machine and other general office equipment.
Work is generally conducted in an office environment. However, duties may occasionally involve working outside with a potential exposure to extreme temperatures. Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices. Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
Work may require light lifting, stooping, climbing, standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical or biological agents
High school diploma or equivalent
Bachelor degree in accounting,finance or economics;
four or more years of experience in all areas of accounting finance including Fianancial Analysis or Project Controls .Experience in operations with multiple locations is preferred.
Strong- knowledge level of automated financial systems. Specific knowledge regarding cost accounting data within financial systems is required.
Project Controls responsibility for the GSD.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5