Job Descriptions :
- Serves as a full time representative of the contractor to the client and its representatives.
- Responsible for the project management plan.
- Guides, orient, organize and monitor the various professional people working on the project.
- Communicates and specifies clearly the tasks and the contributions of each project member.
- Conducts follow up meeting on a regular basis and ensures everybody is on track.
- Ensures that all corresponding reports such as monthly, weekly, and other different type of reports as per
requirements are being submitted in a timely and efficient manner.
- Main responsible for the procurement management plan.
- Main responsible to manage all subcontractors and suppliers.
- Responsible for the development and of the implementation of the master plan or baseline in coordination with the
construction manager and planning engineer.
- Ensures application and enforcement of all company policies and procedures on QSE (Quality, Safety and
- Ensures that the contractual obligation is attained and any addition to contract is addressed including extension of
- Must be at least Bachelors / Masters in Civil Engineering
- Minimum experience must be at least 15 – 20 years in the same field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use Microsoft Office and AutoCad 2007
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally
- Must be self-motivated and professional
- Excellent leadership skill
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5