If you are young motivated graduates with fluent English seeking a commercial job, so this is for you to join our multinational company:
The international prospector will be responsible for prospecting a Market to buy overstocks, closeout, and unsold items at the best prices in order to sell them to 285 stores in France:
– Prospecting the markets: Inquiring about new suppliers through internet, fairs, magazines, and databases; update its own database by expanding the researches to an international level.
– Call the supplier in the database and searching for the opportunity to buy a stock lot from them.
Investigate the reason for the stock, the needs of the supplier in terms of stock clearance, and pre-negotiate the collaboration terms.
– Assessing the ability of suppliers to meet the requirements of the cost, quality, and quantity
(verify the seriousness and reliability of potential suppliers)
– Constitute qualified files to properly hand over the information to the Buyer.
General objectives and duties
Meet the qualitative and quantitative targets
– Develop and contact suppliers by phone, search for viable overstock for our client’s market
– Create and update the information of the Supplier on the CRM
– Evaluate overstock meets the pricing and quality of our requirements
– Prepare the stock lot information file, send files to the Buyer
– Teamwork, communicate with managers, buyers and colleagues
– Continuous monitoring of ongoing business affairs and current files
– Monthly Target
– Comply with the terms of the employment contract and with the internal rules
– Observance of the law, rules, and schedules, work on the best interest of the company
Necessary requirements of the holder (education, experience, qualifications, availability, etc.).
– Professional working proficiency in English, and local language
– Fluency in French a plus but not mandatory
– A natural sense of Trading and Commerce
– Good understanding of the retail market and closeout business model
– Knowledge on International trade is a plus (Incoterms, payment methods, shipment booking)
– Commercially minded
– Professional discretion
– Excellent negotiation and communication skills
– The ability for analysis and synthesis
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5