Automotive Artificial Intelligence (AAI) GmbH is a cutting-edge technology company based in Islamabad, Pakistan and Berlin, Germany.
We offer a virtual 3D platform replicating a realistic city environment that tests the boundaries of autonomous driving software, with the aim to make autonomous driving safer
We are looking for a Quality Assurance engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts). Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests on artificially intelligent applications with 3D simulation to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Write comprehensive test cases
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product owners) to identify system requirements
- Perform and document a risk analysis
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Code automated tests
- Create test plans
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Research new tools & technologies for automated testing
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Skills and Qualification
- Solid knowledge of a scripting language
- Good understanding of a bug tracking tool like Jira with any test management plugin e.g Xray,
- Hands-on knowledge of tools like Jenkin’s, Confluence
- Basic know-how of Git repositories
- Visual/3D product testing experience will be a plus
- Worked in Agile environments and performed its rituals according to its philosophy
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- The ideal candidate will have 1 – 2 years of professional experience
- Candidate must have a background in computer science. A bachelor’s degree in any of those fields is generally considered.
You will be a part of an international team of experienced and highly motivated computer scientists.
Engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5