Assistant Manager Job Opening in Dubai. we are looking for Assistant Manager for one of our client based company in Dubai. all the Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Ensure Regulatory Compliance Grid is maintained and up to date
• Obtain periodical self-certification from business units
• Review Policy, Procedures, Product Program to ensure conformity and compliance with Regulatory Authority requirement
• Identifying new and emerging risks from business and regulatory developments and assessing their impact on the business and the bank.
• Ensure products/services application is compliant with regulatory authority requirement/conditions before submission to Regulatory Authority.
• Assist to obtain the required Regulatory Authority s approval for products/services rendered by the bank.
• Draft policies and procedures to report and eliminate the risk of regulatory breaches and damage to Bank’s reputation.
• Ensure the development and maintenance of good relationships and key internal and external stakeholders.
• Provide Training and workshops on Regulatory issues.
• Strong knowledge of Bank’s products, policies & procedures.
• Strong interpersonal skills Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills are required
• Ability to take instant decisions & proper Time Management
• Ability to balance between compliance requirement & business needs.
• Training and teaching skills.
• Fluent in English/Arabic
• Minimum 7 years banking experience out of which minimum 5 years should be in Bank s Compliance.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5